EL MUSEO DE HIPATIA

NORMA BESSOUET: "The Lake" (2006)

HA!

Midsummer Eve
( Edward Robert Hughes - 1908 )

WikiArt

Mañana de verano, 1908
( Carl Larsson )

MeisterDrucke

Die Musik, 1895
( Gustav Klimt )

Wikimedia Commons

Jour d'été, 1879
( Berthe Morisot )

lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

PRAGA (IX)


If I could save Time in a bottle
The first thing that I´d like to do
Is to save every day
´Til Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you



If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I´d save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I´ve looked around enough to know
That you´re the one I want to go
Through time with

If I had a box just for wishes
And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty
Except for the memory
Of how they were answered by you

NASA MARS - Curiosity

Sol 4166 (2024-04-25)
© Credits: NASA/JPL-Caltech

NASA MARS - Perseverance

April 26, 2024 (Sol 1132)
© Credits: NASA/JPL-Caltech

NASA - APOD


ANILLOS ALREDEDOR DE LA NEBULOSA DEL ANILLO
© Derechos de imagen: Hubble , Gran Telescopio Binocular , Telescopio Subaru ; Composición y derechos de autor: Robert Gendler